We want to ensure you have peace of mind when you place an order with us. We are as disappointed as you if a product is not to your satisfaction and we will be pleased to do all we can to get it right. If you would like to return your purchase to us, please look through our FAQ below to find answers to any questions you may have.
Please Note: Before replacement goods or refunds can be issued, goods must be returned for our inspection and, if necessary, they may have to be returned to the manufacturer for testing
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I return an unwanted, unworn and undamaged product?
· Unwanted, unworn and undamaged items can be returned within 28 days of your receipt of your items. For orders placed between 1st November and 24th December, the period for returns is extended to 31st January to allow for the return or exchange of Christmas Gifts. You will receive a refund for the cost of the item(s) returned provided they are in perfect, re-sellable condition and in the original box. This does not include the cost of the returns postage which you are liable for. Please be aware that it may take us up to 30 days from confirmation of your eligibility of a refund to issue the refund payment to you.
· To return your purchase to us, please email us on email@example.com to inform us of your return and so that we can make suitable arrangements and determine your next best course of action.
How should I return a damaged or defective product?
· If the items are perceived to have a justified defect or damage you will receive a refund including the cost of sending the item(s) to you, cost of the item(s) and any costs you incurred when returning the item. Defective or damaged items will be reviewed and sent to the manufacturer for testing if required.
· To return your purchase to us, please contact us to inform us of your return and so that we can make suitable arrangements and determine your next best course of action.
How will I be refunded?
· You will receive your refund by the same method by which you paid for the items. Please note that it may take us up to 30 days from the date of confirmation of your eligibility for refund to issue the refund payment to you.
How long will my refund take?
· We aim to process returns as quickly as possible. Please be aware that it may take us up to 30 days from confirmation of your eligibility of a refund to issue the refund payment to you.
What address do I send my return to?
· Always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending your items. Please return your item(s) to:
14 Wood Street
I don't have a returns slip - what should I do?
· We no longer issue returns slips with our orders in an attempt to be more environmentally friendly. Please email us at email@example.com to make arrangements for your return and determine your next best course of action.
My product has arrived damaged, what do I do?
· If your delivery has arrived damaged via a courier, please do not sign for it. Please notify us of the damaged item(s) as soon as possible, so we can liaise with the courier and issue you with a replacement.
· If you discover the damage subsequent to delivery having taken place, please arrange for the goods to be returned to us as soon as possible for our inspection. We will process your return in accordance with our policy for returning damaged or defective items.
· Under no circumstances should items be used if you find they are damaged. Before replacement goods or refunds can be issued, goods must be returned for our inspection and, if necessary, they may have to be returned to the manufacturer for testing.
Do you have any additional advice for returning goods?
· If you wish to return your item(s), you MUST obtain a Certificate of Postage AND/OR a Tracking number.
· We recommend you insure your return parcel with your chosen postal carrier so that you can claim in the event of loss or damage. Please note that Aramac are unable to compensate for any parcels that are lost or damaged in transit.
· Keep your receipts for proof of insurance and postage.
Our returns policies do not affect your statutory rights and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe return of any items to Aramac UK. You can find out more about your right to cancel a contract formed at a distance as set out in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 from your local consumer advice centre (e.g. Citizens Advice Bureau).